In today’s episode, we’ll be talking with Nick Lum, Founder and Developer of the BeeLine Reader App about it’s accessibility, ideal user and more.
News and Updates:
- Impact of Disabled Voters on 2016 Election
- Finding the right iOS Apps for your students with visual impairments
- An Introduction for VoiceOver Users to Microsoft Outlook 2016 on the Mac
If you own your own business, you need to keep track of your money, time and clients. Freshbooks can help! This is an online, cloud accounting software system that allows you to track your time, money, clients and much more. Join today by using our Freshbooks referral link.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Accessibility features of the BeeLine Reader App for persons with disabilities
- Discover recent enhancements of the BeeLine Reader app
- How to help others become aware of how this app can help them
Connect with Nick Lum:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Here are several ways to subscribe to the podcast: Subscribe via Google Play Music, Subscribe via iBlink Radio, Subscribe via iTunes, Subscribe via Stitcher Radio, or Subscribe via TuneIn Radio. An accessible podcast app that I recommend and personally use is the Downcast iOS App.