In today’s episode, we’ll be talking with Debra Ruh, CEO of Ruh Global Communications about inclusive hiring, digital accessibility and her company, Ruh Global Communications.
News and Updates:
- Advocates for individuals with disabilities ramps up providing resources that dramatically improve the lives of those in need
- Why are innovative tech companies still struggling with diversity?
- Jack of all the Red Hearts
Do you have your own blog? If you blog or have your own online business, you know that email marketing is so important. ConvertKit was made by professional bloggers with a minimal design and powerful features—features that are actually effective in growing your revenue. For example, ConvertKit has beautiful, responsive opt-in forms, intuitive drip email courses, and powerful marketing automation. You’ve got to check out ConvertKit. And when you do, get a FREE MONTH on us by using our ConverKit referral link.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Benefits of incorporating inclusive hiring of persons with disabilities at your company
- How digital and physical accessibility plays an important role in the workplace for everyone
- What you can do to raise the awareness of digital accessibility
Connect with Debra Ruh:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Here are several ways to subscribe to the podcast: Subscribe via Google Play Music, Subscribe via iBlink Radio, Subscribe via iTunes, Subscribe via Stitcher Radio, or Subscribe via TuneIn Radio. An accessible podcast app that I recommend and personally use is the Downcast iOS App.