In today’s episode, we’ll be talking with Mike Williamson, Assistive Technology Professional, about higher education accessibility from the perspective of an assistive technology professional.
News and Updates:
- Accessibility testing with the NVDA screen reader
- Looking for quality workers? Don’t overlook people with disabilities
- How one blind marathon runner is using technology to run solo
If you own your own business, you need to keep track of your money, time and clients. Freshbooks can help! This is an online, cloud accounting software system that allows you to track your time, money, clients and much more. Join today by using our Freshbooks referral link.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Some challenges of digital accessibility in higher education for students with disabilities
- Advice for students with disabilities on advocacy and tips on improving disability services
- More about the ATACP certificate and master’s programs in Assistive Technology from CSUN
Connect with Mike Williamson:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Here are several ways to subscribe to the podcast: Subscribe via Google Play Music, Subscribe via iBlink Radio, Subscribe via iTunes, Subscribe via Stitcher Radio, or Subscribe via TuneIn Radio. An accessible podcast app that I recommend and personally use is the Downcast iOS App.