In today’s episode, we’ll be talking with Jeanine Lineback, Digital Accessibility Consultant, about digital accessibility testing, digital accessibility professional certification and much more.
News and Updates:
- Building for the blind: Here’s how businesses can follow Facebook and Twitter’s moves to make online tech more accessible
- Meet LIM: The tech company creating the ultimate wearable: Prosthetic sockets
- An entrepreneur makes speech a reality for all
- Apple announces iOS 10 with 10 major features and redesigns
If you love listening to audiobooks, you like to find the titles you want. With over 180,000 titles to choose from, Audible has something for everyone. To download a free audiobook with a 30-day free trial visit our Audibletrial.com referral link. For this week’s episode we recommend Will It Fly? by Pat Flynn. You can either download this audiobook or choose another one for free of your choice.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Accessibility testing tips for WCAG 2.0 as someone with a disability
- Thoughts on the new digital accessibility professional certification
- Advice for those who want to become digital accessibility professionals
Connect with Jeanine Lineback:
To connect with Jeanine, you can follow Jeanine on Twitter.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Here are several ways to subscribe to the podcast: Subscribe via Google Play Music, Subscribe via iBlink Radio, Subscribe via iTunes, Subscribe via Stitcher Radio, or Subscribe via TuneIn Radio. An accessible podcast app that I recommend and personally use is the Downcast iOS App.