The Digital Accessibility Made Simple podcast is being updated and will return in the spring of 2017. There are a lot of great changes coming to the podcast. To receive the latest updates, you can follow me on Twitter or subscribe to my email newsletter.
Welcome to the homepage of the Digital Accessibility Made Simple podcast with Lyndon Dunbar. Our mission is to help bridge the gap between technology and digital accessibility so that persons with disabilities can engage in fulfilling work and lead a life of independence with confidence.
This is a weekly podcast which releases every Monday. We are so excited about the upcoming topics and interviews that are lined-up for the podcast and we’re sure you will find tremendous value from the content.
Here are several ways to subscribe to the podcast: Subscribe via Google Play Music, Subscribe via iBlink Radio, Subscribe via iTunes, Subscribe via Stitcher Radio, or Subscribe via TuneIn Radio. An accessible podcast app that I recommend and personally use is the Downcast app. You can either download Downcast for iPhone or download Downcast for iPad.
We would like to thank our podcast sponsors for their support of our podcast. If you would like to become a sponsor of our podcast, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audible.com – If you love listening to audiobooks, you like to find the titles you want. With over 180,000 titles to choose from, Audible has something for everyone. To download a free audiobook with a 30-day free trial visit our Audibletrial.com referral link. You can either download this audiobook or choose another one for free of your choice.
- Bluehost – If you starting an online business, you need a website! Bluehost is a web hosting company that can help you get your website up and running and it supports WordPress as well. Join today and get unlimited domains, transfer and space for only $5.95 per month by using our Bluehost referral link.
- ConvertKit – Do you have your own blog? If you blog or have your own online business, you know that email marketing is so important. ConvertKit was made by professional bloggers with a minimal design and powerful features—features that are actually effective in growing your revenue. For example, ConvertKit has beautiful, responsive opt-in forms, intuitive drip email courses, and powerful marketing automation. You’ve got to check out ConvertKit. And when you do, get a FREE MONTH on us by using our ConverKit referral link.
- Freshbooks – If you own your own business, you need to keep track of your money, time and clients that owe you money. Freshbooks can help! This is an online, cloud accounting software system that allows you to track your time, money, clients and much more. Join today by using our Freshbooks referral link.
Connect with Us
- Lyndon: Follow Lyndon on Twitter or Connect with Lyndon on LinkedIn
- Desiree: Follow Desiree on Twitter or Connect with Desiree on LinkedIn
About Lyndon Dunbar
Lyndon is the President and Founder of Dunbar Accessibility Group, LLC, a digital accessibility consulting business based in Atlanta, GA. My passion is to help web developers and user experience designers understand how to implement accessibility into their digital assets to create a better user experience for persons with disabilities. call him at 678-775-8234.
About Desiree Reed
Desiree is the owner and founder of 5 Seconds to Impress LLC, a copywriting and ghostwriting agency. Desiree is also the co-host of the Digital Accessibility Made Simple Podcast. She works with professional speakers, coaches, consultants, and small business owners by using words to help them get visible, provide value, and get paid. She’s strong where many entrepreneurs are weak. Her unique relationship with words enables her to clearly communicate the message and brand that many business owners struggle to express. To contact Desiree, you can email Desiree or call her at 678-201-1027.
- Podcast Transcription by: Katrina Beaver (UpWork Profile)
- Podcast Editing/Consulting by: Mikey Dorje (LinkedIn Profile)
Please note: Some of the links on this page are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will add value to my audience.