In today’s episode, we’ll be talking with Joe Dolson, WordPress Plugin Developer and Accessibility Consultant, about his accessible WordPress plugins, tips for developers to create accessible plugins and much more.
News and Updates:
- Nurses with abilities have great abilities part 1 Part 2
- 10 little known facts about blindness
- Dropbox’s latest idea could change the way you think about cloud storage
If you starting an online business, you need a website! Bluehost is a web hosting company that can help you get your website up and running and it supports WordPress as well. Join today and get unlimited domains, transfer and space for only $5.95 per month by using ourBluehost referral link.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Accessible WordPress Plugins that you can implement to make your website more accessible
- WordPress’ commitment to accessibility and how you can help
- Advice for developers who are new to accessibility and want to develop accessible plugins
Connect with Joe Dolson:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Here are several ways to subscribe to the podcast: Subscribe via Google Play Music, Subscribe via iBlink Radio, Subscribe via iTunes, Subscribe via Stitcher Radio, or Subscribe via TuneIn Radio. An accessible podcast app that I recommend and personally use is the Downcast iOS App.