In today’s episode, we’ll be chatting with a true digital accessibility pioneer in her own right. Her name is Carrie Dils. She’s a web developer for the Genesis framework, and she’s recently rolled out her own accessible Word Press theme, Utility Pro. You can follow Carrie on Twitter or visit Carrie’s website to learn more about her work.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Some common web accessibility myths and how to overcome them.
- How embracing web accessibility can increase user engagement.
- Advice for web developers who are new to web accessibility.
- Utility Pro, an accessible WordPress theme developed by Carrie Dils (affiliate link)
News and Updates:
- More businesses face lawsuits challenging web accessibility
- 10 easy accessibility tips anyone can use
- Optimizing digital marketing through accessibility and aesthetics
- Twitter’s new image description feature unlocks accessibility for the visually impaired